Labels

Monday 25 July 2011

Treasury Goodness

It's always such an honour to be featured in a treasury. I don't make them as often as I'd like or I should these days (I'm always on here instead!) but when I do I know how picky I am at choosing exactly the right complimentary items to put together the perfect overall look. So I was incredably proud when having relisted a few of my favourite items from my shop, I was promptly featured in two amazing treasuries!

Having dug around for the perfect way to link to them (thanks again to Dearest Jackdaw, I didn't know about Craft Cult until reading your blog!) here they are!



I feel Nauti by Frenchonion



Measure TWICE... Cut Once by creativemummy (who's currently selling some amazing Orla Kiely fabrics which I'm totally in love with)

Thanks for featuring me lovely Ladies! I'm off to make a treasury of my own now...

No comments:

Post a Comment