Labels

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Blog crush: Dearest Jackdaw

I'm going to admit it... I have a secret Blog crush!

I've perused quite a number of blogs recently as the idea of starting my own was already circulating in my mind, but then I came accross the utterly lovely Dearest Jackdaw and ended up spending the rest of the day reading her entire archive of posts.

This is the kind of girl who's so effortlessly stylish and beautiful that you want to be jealous, but writes so wonderfully that you want her to be your friend at the same time. She's an amazing photographer so every picture on the blog is gosh-darnit pretty in that classic British summer day kind of way (I think she has her own private sinshine generator) and it's full of generously detailed How To's and a few desirable giveaways as well as little slices of her day to day life. Here's a little pic of her recent How To for Bunting Greeting Cards


I urge you all, whoever's listening, to go and read this blog immediately! I think I might go and do the same myself...

1 comment:

  1. Red, this is absolutely beautiful, I can't even tell you how much it means to me! Just to know that my blog is inspiring people the way I've always hoped it would is fantastic, but the fact that you've taken to time to write a feature about it.. just.. thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete