Labels

Friday 19 August 2011

A cheeky little number

I've just been really naughty... But I'm not sorry. Not sorry at all!

I have no idea how I got turned on to A Wear. Somehow I added myself to their mailing list and have been studiously ignoring their emails ever since in an attempt to save myself from temptation. I'm kind of glad that I did, but then I'm also kind of (guiltily) glad that the first email I've read from them in months directed me towards the sale!

Now, I can't resist a good sale. And this is a very good sale. An EPIC sale. Most things at less than half price and they have a good range of sizes left. What's not to love?


How adorable is this blouse? £25 down to £17.50 but only in a size 6, so I bought the white version which is only £7.50

They also sell the Closet range also in Dorothy Perkins which I mentioned previously, but they have a bigger range of sizes available in the sale:

Just look at this dress! Look at the detailing on that belt!

And check out the back! Down from £45 to £15 and also available in red and black.
I wish I'd seen this pencil skirt before I clicked to buy. I do love me a good pencil shirt, and the longer line of this one is divine. Down from £30 to £15. But I did buy the last one of the tan version of this skirt for only £7 (the blue is £15). It calls itself "peachskin" which I really hope doesn't translate as tacky velour..

I really could go on and on here but please take a look for yourselves. The dresses are the most exciting sale section, but there's also some really good denim and knitwear in the sale, like this cute mint cardi for only £10

As well as basic jersey tops for as little as £3 in a really sweet range of colours

So I went a little savings-crazy and picked out a couple of likely-looking dresses to try for the swanky wedding, and when you're paying a flat rate for delivery it's worth buying a few pieces to spread the cost... That's just good maths. So I picked out a few more basics and some work wear and some just for fun items.

I spent over £100. Now I have to do some major sale guilt justification:
Total cost of what I bought before sale: £339
Total cost after sale: £138.5
Then I got an additional 10% off with a voucher code
Then I found another voucher code for free shipping (this totally doesn't cancel out the argument above. Shh...)

So actually I'm quite proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment