Labels

Monday 15 August 2011

Autumn Style Guide - Teal, Burgundy & Spice

I've always maintained that I'm only ever fashionable by accident, that is to say when fashion happens to coincide with my own personal style. So it is with great joy that I'm watching the Autumn trends come out with a wash of jewel tone colours like Teal, Emerald, Burgundy and Plum. They're flattering on alost every skin tone and hair colour and it's so nice to wear richer colours as the light starts to fade from the mornings and evenings.

But the real trend to watch, and a bit of a new one on me, are spice colours. Mustard yellow, Saffron orange, Cinnamon red and Nutmeg brown are all out in force. I've been swishing around an awful lot lately in my new *coughPrimarkcough* Saffron coloured safari-style skirt and rejoicing that it doesn't completely wash out my English-rose skin and clash with my bottle-red hair but actually compliments both.

So here's a little Etsy trend watch of a few Summer to Autumn crossover pieces that I'm loving right now.



Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment